Refer-a-Friend Program Terms & Conditions
- Becoming a Referrer. Any individual who is otherwise eligible to participate may become a member of Colugo’s Refer-a-Friend Program by clicking on the “Refer a Friend” link provided by Colugo via e-mail or on the Colugo website.
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a Product purchase (i) made via the Site by a person who (a) arrives to the Site by clicking on the unique Refer-a-Friend Program link (a "Referred Customer") provided to you by Colugo under the Refer-A-Friend Program, and (b) is a first-time Purchaser of Products; and (ii) that has a total value of at least US $100.00 (excluding taxes, discounts, shipping charges, returns, cancelled Transactions, and any applicable third party fees); and (iii) is purchased in United States Dollars and (iv) is purchased by a purchaser located in the United States for shipping to an address located in the United States. The Referrer’s unique referral link may not be shared, sold, or used in any way except by the Referrer alone to obtain Qualified Referrals; referral links shared to or obtained through other sources (such as through a posting to a third-party intermediary or website) will not be honored. Referrers are limited to one (1) Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address), as determined in Colugo’s sole discretion.
- As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards.
- Eligibility. Colugo’s Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses or individuals for affiliate lead generation or posted on discount sites.
- No Combination. Referred Customers may not combine any discounts obtained through their use of the Refer-A-Friend Program with any Offer Codes or other promotions offered by Colugo.
- Compliance with Law. As a Referrer, you agree to comply with all applicable law, including, but not limited to the CAN SPAM Act. Any distribution of your Refer-a-Friend Program link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your Account and exclusion from Colugo’s Refer-a-Friend Program.
- Right to Terminate Accounts. Colugo reserves the right to terminate the Account of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at our sole discretion, consider any Referrer and/or Referred Customer’s conduct to be in violation of these Refer-A-Program Terms.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Colugo reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program and to revise these Refer-A-Friend Program Terms from time to time. If we make any material changes to these Refer-A-Friend Program Terms, we’ll notify you of those changes by posting them on the Services or by sending you an e-mail or other notification. If the Refer-A-Friend Program is terminated, any unclaimed Referral Rewards will be forfeited at that time.